We would not exist without our volunteers and donors. The time, talent and money from our community allows us to continue to be successful in our mission.
- Socializing dogs and cats during shelter hours
- Foster homes for pregnant animals or other young kittens or puppies not ready to be adopted
- Dog walking during shelter hours
- Help with fundraisers - please let us know if you have any good ideas for fundraising events!
- Grant writing
- Serve on our Board of Directors
- People to wrap dog bones with our business info around them to be given out a local business drive thru windows.
To become a volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
You can also fill out the volunteer form and bring it into the shelter. Don't forget to check the events for upcoming fun volunteer opportunities!
1.) Become a supporter and join our membership program! We now take ACH Automatic donations! Just fill out the ACH Automatic deduction form and send it to the shelter.
2.) You can specify your donations to our operating fund, spay/neuter fund or special medical fund.
Just fill out the donation form and mail to the shelter, or you can donate online with a credit card or paypal by clicking the button below. Any questions, please contact the shelter for more information!
Checks can be dropped off or mailed to the shelter as well. THANK YOU!
We also will accept any supplies you want to donate! Below is a list of everyday supplies needed.
- Garbage Bags
- Heavy Duty 33 gallon size
- Kitchen size bags
- Mop Heads
- Hand Dish Soap
- Liquid Dishwasher Machine Soap
- Simple Green
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Swiffer dusters- for dusting wands and floor sweepers
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper & Kleenex
- Distilled Water
- Dog Biscuits for shelter dogs and for the bones we pass out at area businesses
- Scoopable Cat Litter
- Durable Pet Toys
- Rawhide or hard bones
- Sticky Notes
- Copier paper
Download our wish list of supplies
All monetary donations go towards the General Fund, the Medical Expense Fund,
the Animal Sponsorship fund, or the Public Spay/Neuter fund.
You may specify which fund you want to donate to.
Thank you in advance for your support and donations!